By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Digestive Center web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Digestive Center’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Digestive Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The statement on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Digestive Center creates dietary supplements. It is not meant to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
- The materials on Digestive Center ‘s web site are provided “as is”. Digestive Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Digestive Center does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Digestive Center or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Digestive Center ‘s Internet site, even if a Digestive Center authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Digestive Center ‘s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Digestive Center does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Digestive Center may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Digestive Center does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Digestive Center has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Digestive Center of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Return Policy For Digestive Center
If you are not absolutely satisfied with any purchase, for any reason, Digestive Center will happily provide a prompt refund, credit, or exchange for the purchase price within 60 days of purchase. Shipping and Handling charges are non refundable.
- General Terms and Conditions
Digestive Center does not authorize or license the resale of our Products by any unauthorized third party. Any customers associated with a purchase order that we suspect is in connection with the illegal distribution of our Products, or any other suspicious activity that was not pre-approved in writing by an authorized officer of Digestive Center, may be subject to suspension or immediate termination, and restrained from any further access to this Website. Any open order associated with such an account will be cancelled and credited back to the original purchaser. Digestive Center reserves the right to pursue any unlawful retailer, resellers, or distributor for violations under applicable law including, but not limited to, The Lanham Act. Any purchase of our Product through an unauthorized third party is automatically ineligible to receive any service, guarantee, and/or warranty otherwise afforded to purchases of our Product. Digestive Center is not liable for any losses or damages resulting from unauthorized purchases of Digestive Center.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Digestive Center ‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
For additional info:
We can be reached directly at:
13101 Washington Blvd Ste. 401
Los Angeles, CA 90066
P: (800) 425-2059
E: [email protected]